Randle is a small, simple app meant to ease the creation of random (and pseudo-random) passwords and
- Create strings with pattern recognition
- Allows literal characters to be inserted into patterns
- Specify the types of characters allowed: lowercase letters, uppercase letters, numbers, and symbols
- In full random mode, determine the minimum and maximun number of characters allowed.
- Coming Soon: ability to limit to specific letters, numbers, and symbols.
Developed by Bradley Staples with
Twitter's Bootstrap toolkit.